Join The Community

Search

miércoles, 2 de enero de 2008

Worship Together - Be Glorified (2 Cds)

Worship Together - Be Glorified (2 Cds)


Disc 1
01 - Matt Redman - Let Everything That Has Breath
02 - Jeff Deyo - More Love More Power
03 - Brenton Brown - Lord Reign In Me
04 - Christy Nockels - You Are My King
05 - Adrienne Liesching and Geoff M - In Christ Alone
06 - Tim Hughes - Be Glorified
07 - Aaron Spiro - Sing
08 - Rebecca St. James - Song of Love
09 - Matt Redman - Let My Words Be Few
10 - Chris Tomlin - Give Us Clean Hands
11 - Keith Green - O Lord You Are Beautiful

Disc 2
01 - Brenton Brown - Hallelujah
02 - Sonicflood - Holiness (Take My Life)
03 - Brian Doerksen - Light The Fire Again
04 - Tim Hughes and Matt Redman - Once Again
05 - Passion - You Alone
06 - Chris Tomlin - Lord, I'm Gonna Love You
07 - Matt Brouwer - Father, I Adore You
08 - Tim Hughes - May The Words Of My Mouth
09 - Stuart Townend - Who Is There Like You
10 - Crystal Lewis - Salvation Belongs To Our God
11 - Sarah Sadler - How Deep The Father's Love For us


CD 1 -http://sharebee.com/3c1a0884
CD 2 -http://sharebee.com/9fc59cc3

0 comentarios:

Con la tecnología de Blogger.